
Well - no baby yet...my blood pressure was ok at the doctor yesterday (not much higher, but not low) so we are going to wait until our scheduled date on Thursday...I guess this baby is not coming ONE MINUTE sooner than 1:30pm on Thursday!!!!
Bed Rest is going great! See picture above :-) my great friend Sonia brought be a Red Velvet Cake from Celebrity and we went ahead and dug into it right there on my bed :-) Hopefully I will survive 2 more days of this!!

1 comment:
Hey Ashley!!! We're thinking about you ALL THE TIME over here! I know you're sick of being stuck at home, but at least you started a blog!!! Jeremy and I have a blog, too, so maybe you can check it out when you get sick of staring at the ceiling! Hope this baby comes soon! :)
Post a Comment