Sunday, April 27, 2008

Baby Kobza






Baby Kobza is due to arrive on May the 6th! Chase was LATE for his due date, but due to a scheduled c-section, Baby Kobza is set to arrive on May the 1st at 1:30pm! This has not been a simple pregnancy - with me being sick for most of it and now on bed rest for the remainder! (Hence the newfound time for blogging!!) Apparently, my pregnancy problems were not a problem for him since he is predicted to be a big boy measuring at 7 pounds and 12 ounces at 36 weeks! We will see in a few days how accurate they can be! The baby's room is almost ready - the crib and bedding are finally all set up! Now we are just waiting...I have a doctors appointment on Monday at 2pm and if my blood pressure is ok we will wait til Thursday to deliver. If not, there is a chance that they will decide to go ahead on Monday. I am not sure which I prefer so will let God and my doctor decide for me :-)

No comments: