Well - time for another one of my twice-yearly blog posts :-) November and December have been busy busy months with work and school. The boys are great - Caden is 19 months and Chase is 11...tomorrow is Chase's last day of school before the Christmas holidays...I have to admit, I am a little jealous of my 5th grader and the fact that he gets, like 3 weeks off :-) I have a few recent pictures to post...we took Caden to see Santa...that did not go well (see pic below) :-) I call it "Terror at the North Pole"

And here is a picture of him smiling a few minutes before the picture above...much better :-) Chase didn't go - he is apparently too grown up to go visit Santa...

1 comment:
I enjoyed this post and look forward to the next update in May....hehehe :) Miss you much!
Post a Comment